Maximize your Presentation Impact
Half Day Program
Thursday Nov 30th 8.30am-12.30pm ET
Effective presentation skills should be part of any individual’s arsenal of communication
tools. This interactive program engages participants in maximizing every opportunity to
present information in the most compelling, concise, and credible way. Whether
speaking to small or large audiences (in person, virtual or both), participants will gain
the tools, structures, and techniques to confidently create and deliver action-focused
content in any situation. Each participant is provided individualized feedback and
practice to enhance their communication style and personal presence in a way that is
both authentic and immediately actionable.
- Quickly assess and analyze an audience.
- Craft audience-focused content.
- Establish an immediate connection by creatively “hooking” the audience using the H.E.A.R.D.™ Technique (Hook, Evidence, Anecdotes, Reel In, Delivery).
- Learn powerful storytelling techniques to persuade, influence, and inspire.
- Select the best evidence to support your presentation.
- Create powerful actionable ways to end a presentation.
- Skillfully handle questions, comments, and objections.
- Master non-verbal skills, including eye contact, voice, stance, hand gestures, and energy.
- Overcome nervousness and develop greater confidence.
- Use PowerPoint to enhance a presentation.
Influencing: With or Without Authority
Half Day Program
Wednesday October 11th
Influencing without authority equips participants with the mindset, skills, tips and techniques to build credibility and influence team members and others they encounter, even if they lack formal authority. This course helps attendees understand the attitudes and behaviors of leaders who know how to get work done through influence and persuasion, whether managing up, down across or diagonally within our organization.
- Understand what “influence” is.
- Break influence down into a skillset (including presenting information and networking).
- Comprehend the “political landscape” of your organization and how to navigate it.
- Build credibility by resolving performance challenges and building alliances.
Behavioral competencies include:
- Building networks
- Emotional Intelligence/Self-awareness
- Talent development
- Interpersonal flexibility
- Valuing differences
Bridging Communication Gaps
“In the absence of proper information, people come to their own conclusions.”
Conflict is an inevitable part of life and mostly caused by poor communication. The
ability to deal with conflict and misunderstanding in a constructive way is critical to
productivity as well as personal and professional success. This communication skills
development workshop will explore the elements of bridging communication gaps to
enhance engagement, productivity, and collaboration.
This workshop is focuses on:
- Communication Fundamentals: The verbal and nonverbal elements of mastering communication skills and managing conflict.
- Mastering Active Listening Skills: Intentional listening demonstrated in a way that elicits the most positive outcome.
- Developing Strategic Self-Awareness: By understanding one’s own default patterns when faced with conflict, one can improve self-awareness and develop more impactful communication skills.
- Communicating with Different Personality Styles: Developing awareness and understanding of your own personality style as well as co-workers and colleagues can help explain and potentially minimize conflict and stress both in the workplace and in customer/client interactions.
Register for Presentation Power
How would you rate your ability to persuade, influence and inspire the people you impact?
Presentation Power is an intensive workshop for individuals looking to enhance their overall impact by taking their speaking skills to the next level.
This masterclass will be led by global speaker and author Nadia Bilchik, and will cover advanced techniques for developing confidence and planning and delivering presentations. You will learn to engage with audiences of all sizes in-person and virtually.
The training is interactive and involves a combination of lectures, group discussions, and recorded practice presentations.
The goal is to empower participants with skills and confidence to excel as public speakers in-person, online, and in a hybrid environment. For more information on booking this program for your organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please join us for a complimentary fifteen-minute consultation and get some tips and techniques to improve your presence and presentation skills.